Sign in or
Network & Connectivity
Phone Only Icon
- Please call customer care and make sure your account is configured with the sidekick unlimited data plan. You need this plan to use the Instant Messengers, Catalog, Web, Data backup, and much much more.
- If you have the data plan, please call customer care, you most likely have an outage in your area.
"One Dot Dancing"Although rare, it may come across your device that you get stuck on one dot. This could mean a few things, and I will try to walk you through it!
- First, please make sure your T-mobile account has the Sidekick Unlimited GPRS data plan.
- If you do, then please check your APN settings.
- Go to Menu>Settings>Network Options (look for the change APN button)
- APN should be hiptop.t-mobile.com
- User-name AND password should be dummy
- If yours is not the above, please change it if your provider is T-MOBILE and click "set APN"
- If that STILL doesn't fix your device, please call customer care (1-800-937-8997) from a different phone (Preferably Land line).
"Two Dot Dancing"Is your T-mobile sidekick3 stuck on two dots instead of a G? Then do the following to fix it!
- Try toggling the airplane mode On and Off. (menu, airplane mode, wireless off)
- If that doesn't work, try a soft rest. 1 @ 0(zero) keys at the SAME time.
- If that does not work, please call T-mobile Customer Care from a DIFFERENT handset (one other than the device with connectivity issues)
"Three Dot Dancing"
- Please make sure you have logged in. Hit the menu button, and if you see "login", please click that and login.
- If not, please call customer care for help.
Latest page update: made by ABERCROMBIE_DUDE_913
, Dec 4 2007, 3:02 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by ABERCROMBIE_DUDE_913
4 words added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|moddther-dousa||i cant inter anet||0||Oct 9 2012, 6:53 AM EDT by moddther-dousa|
|mdchell||sidekick lx danger phone||0||Jul 7 2012, 6:22 PM EDT by mdchell|
|ronykyo||I can not connect to internet||0||Jan 5 2012, 1:05 PM EST by ronykyo|
Thread started: Jan 5 2012, 1:05 PM EST Watch
Hello I'm from Peru. I have a sidekick 2008 that I got and I use the operator movistar peru everything is fine but the problem is I can not help me set up the internet solve the problem or I can do.
31 out of 36 found this valuable. Do you?
Showing 3 of 47 threads for this page - view all