Sign in or
How to Register for My T-Mobile
- Have your phone (Sidekick or otherwise) with you
- Visit My T-Mobile
- Click "Register for My T-Mobile"
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number without spaces (e.g. 5557771234) and click "Submit"
- Your phone will get a text message with your password. It will be something like ar1wo6 and it is CaSe sEnSiTiVe!
- Log in using your mobile number and temporary password
- Fill in the information the page asks (note: you will be asked to provide a new password, and if you are using a Sidekick, this will also change your Sidekick login password)
- Select your phone from the list if prompted
By the way, if you have a plan that does not include unlimited text messaging (Sidekick plans include unlimited text), the text message with your temporary password is not a free message, so you will be charged $0.15 for the message if you do not have a text message bundle. However, T-Mobile Customer Care is instructed to credit you for this message if you ask for it. (Trust me, I've seen the exact policy and that's what it says. I will change this page if the policy changes on my watch. -justarep)
Latest page update: made by justarep
, Jul 25 2007, 2:19 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
191 words added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|NAn0h||Help||0||Nov 19 2011, 9:33 PM EST by NAn0h|
|katieheflin||Hello||0||Aug 5 2011, 10:06 PM EDT by katieheflin|
|MONIE17||hello||1||Dec 13 2009, 3:14 PM EST by djmontecarlo|
Showing 3 of 3 threads for this page