Sign in or
Display Controls Sidekick LX
Controlling Your Sidekick LX DisplayTo adjust the display backlight brightness and behavior, do the following:
- From the Jump screen, press MENU then select Settings > Battery & Display.
- Highlight, then select the Brightness slider to open it for editing. Roll the TRACKBALL right to increase brightness; roll the TRACKBALL left to decrease brightness. After you've made the adjustment, press the TRACKBALL to exit edit mode.
- Select the length of time you want backlighting to stay on from the Dim after pop-up menu.
- To use the device's light meter while the backlight is on, select the Use ambient light sensor check box.
- If you want the TRACKBALL to blink a color during device sleep, select the Lights blink during sleep check box. To learn what the blinking colors mean.
- Press JUMPto return to the Jump screen and save your settings.
Now, when you press any button or key, or open the screen, backlighting will turn on for the set amount of time. Note that as long as you press a key or button before the set time elapses, the backlight will stay on.
Sidekick LX Tips:
- You can turn on backlighting at any time by pressing MENU + JUMP. The backlight will remain on for the time specified in the Backlight Dim after pop-up menu.
- When in key guard mode, you can turn on the backlight by pressing and holding the RIGHT SHOULDERbutton.
- Tip: To turn on the "flashlight feature" (the screen lights up), first press JUMP, then press MENUF. To turn the light off, press MENU F again.
Latest page update: made by JackStuder
, Nov 6 2008, 7:03 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by JackStuder
1 image added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|brenton15||Contact||1||May 6 2010, 8:16 PM EDT by xS0_Rawwrr_Starx|
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page